Accounting and payroll advice
Effective outsourcing of accounting and payroll agenda saves your administrative costs and guarantees precise reporting.
We are able to look after every aspect of the accounting and payroll activities of small and medium-sized companies. The aim of outsourcing is to achieve a highly efficient mode of operation for a company and provide the client with professionally managed accounts at a reasonable cost.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU COULD SAVE BY OUTSOURCING?
Fill in our non-binding inquiry form.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Comprehensive accounting and payroll activities
- International outsourcing
- Advice on accounting and payroll issues
- Compilation of statutory and management reports under CAS and IFRS
- Transaction advisory services
- Representing clients before the state authorities
BENEFITS OF USING OUR SERVICES
- Represention of the client in daily communication with state institutions
- Reducing company costs, or allowing the company to focus primarily on its main activities
- The cost of outsourcing is generally lower than the cost of financing certain activities from one’s own resources (e.g. no need to select and subsequently purchase special software or to provide working space and technology)
- The client does not need to worry about running an accounting department (e.g. recruitment and retention of qualified employees, their training and finding replacements if current staff leave)
- Cooperation with APOGEO experts in tax, auditing and appraisal, who can help the client in very specific cases which may occur during the accounting period
- Emphasis on the protection of trade secrets