Our appraisers have extensive experience in the professional valuation of intangible assets, including intellectual property rights.
Valuation of intangible assets occurs most frequently in the following cases:
- Determining the value of software for the purpose of its transfer
- Valuation of trademarks, patents, utility models or industrial designs for the purpose of insolvency proceedings or for transfer-pricing purposes
- Determining the amount of royalty for granting the right to use industrial property rights
- Valuation of Internet domains, know-how
- Valuation of other intangible rights