Statutory and management reports under CAS and IFRS rules
We regularly set up a number of reports and final accounts for our clients in compliance with the international accounting standards and the Czech Accounting Act. We will set up full ordinary and extraordinary financial statements, consolidated financial statements or managerial reports.
Our accounting and payroll advisors are ready to provide you with services that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- we will set up your financial statements under applicable Czech regulations or the IFRS rules
- we will set up reports for the company management so that they receive a full and updated overview of the company’s financial results
- we will set up all other reports required by governmental authorities, e.g. reports to the Czech National Bank, statistical reports, or reports to the Securities Centre
- we can adjust statements under the Czech Accounting Standards to comply with the IFRS rules and vice versa
- we will set up your accounting rules to make your reporting fast, effective and transparent