Tax and transactional advice
Strategic planning, knowledge of tax legislation and tax burden optimisation - an ongoing boost for your economic results.
We provide comprehensive tax consultancy services to medium-sized and large companies, property developers and law firms. We help clients identify and review tax risks and optimize their tax burden. In addition to tax optimization, the aim of our services is to ensure that, from a tax viewpoint, a company operates efficiently at a reasonable cost.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Tax advice for legal and natural persons
- Restructuring and acquisition, including international work
- Financial and tax due diligence
- Property taxes (e.g. property tax, property transfer tax)
- Indirect taxes (e.g. VAT) and duties
- Investment incentives
- Assistance in dealing with tax authorities, including representation
- Transfer pricing
- Written expert opinions on tax problems
IN PARTICULAR, IT IS ADVISABLE TO CALL IN A TAX ADVISOR
- when combining different types of income
- during complex business transactions
- during corporate transactions, especially cross-border ones
- Some activities need to be assessed prior to commencing preparatory work, with several tax perspectives being examined, such as income tax, VAT, property transfer tax, withholding tax, etc.
BENEFITS OF USING OUR SERVICES
- The cost of outsourcing is generally lower than the cost of using one’s own resources to carry out certain activities (clients need not worry about their company tax issues, such as recruitment and retention of qualified employees, their training, finding temps to fill in for staff on sick leave, vacation or entering retirement).
- Reducing company costs, or allowing a company to focus primarily on the its main activities
- Representation of clients in daily communication with state institutions
- Provision of our consultants’ expert knowledge related to all tax issues, including knowledge of future legislative developments
- The opportunity to cooperate with other APOGEO Group experts in accounting, payroll, auditing and appraisal, who can help the client in very specific cases which may occur during the life of their enterprise.