Valuations in takeovers and litigation support
In practice, we often encounter cases where expert reports are prepared to obtain information on the value of the appraised assets for the client’s own purposes, allowing the client to get his or her hands on qualified grounds for its decisions.
In addition, expert reports can serve as evidence in various types of litigation, mostly in disputes over claims for damages, where they can help the client decide whether it is wise to initiate a dispute and later determine the amount of the damage suffered.
We prepare diverse expert reports for companies, courts, finance offices, institutions, organisations and individuals for the following purposes:
- bankruptcy or liquidation assets management
- research for executors
- asset and enterprise valuations in sales
- asset and enterprise valuations in acquisitions
- valuation of contributions in new enterprises
- loan applications
- assessment of corporate solvency